The International Law Committee represents and supports the interests of lawyers with regard to the practise, knowledge, and understanding of law in the context of an international community.
You can contact the committee directly through the Law Society's Committee Administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiru Vallal (Chair)
- Mark Goyne
- Debra Parker
- Jason Solderblom
- Joshua Wood
- Dr Sascha Dov Bachmann* (University of Canberra)
- Rosemary Budavari* (ACT Human Rights Commission)
- Andrew Chakrabarty* (Young Lawyers Committee)
- Dr Imogen Saunders* (ANU College of Law)
- Dene Yeaman* (Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade)