The Functions & Law Week Committee organises functions to meet the needs of all members of the Society, including ceremonial and social functions held during the year, and the many events run during Law Week. The committee represents a broad cross-section of the Society’s membership (including representatives of the Young Lawyers Committee and the Women Lawyers Association of the ACT). The committee holds planning meetings in November each year, to review ongoing functions and the Law Week program, to ensure that events remain relevant to members.
You can contact the committee directly through the Law Society's Committee Administrator, Tanya Holt, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- David Metcalf (Chair)
- Paul Armarego
- Rod Barnett
- Anna Reynhout
- Nicole Karman (Communications Officer)
- Kahlia Jenkins* (Young Lawyers Committee)
- Mitchell Wright* (Young Lawyers Committee)
- Staff: Nicole Karman (Communications Officer)
- Staff: Tanya Holt (Committee Administrator)