The International Lawyers Committee represents and supports the interests of lawyers with regard to the practise, knowledge, and understanding of law in the context of an international community.
You can contact the committee directly through the Law Society's Committee Administrator, Tanya Holt, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiru Vallal (Chair)
- Mark Goyne
- Suzanne Howarth
- Lynette Molloy
- Debra Parker
- Barbara Pearson
- Jason Solderblom
- Dr Sascha Dov Bachmann* (University of Canberra)
- Rosemary Budavari* (ACT Human Rights Commission)
- Andrew Chakrabarty* (Young Lawyers Committee)
- Jessica Giovanelli* (Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade)
- Dr Imogen Saunders* (ANU College of Law)
- Dene Yeaman* (Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade)
- Staff: Tanya Holt (Committee Administrator)