The Elder Law & Succession Law Committee aims to uphold the interests of the elderly when consulted on draft legislation, to protect Canberra’s elder community from elder abuse in the ACT. The committee also seeks to inform and educate the public on relevant areas of succession law.
You can contact the committee directly through the Law Society's Policy and Research Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Katie Binstock (Chair)
- Lauren Babic
- Emma Bragg
- Perry Cabban
- Gillian Hunter
- Mabel Lim
- Timothy Morton
- Rebecca Tetlow
- David Toole
- Representative (JACS): Gabrielle McKinnon
- Representative (COTA): Fergus Thomson
- Representative (ACT Supreme Court): Grant Kennealy
- Representative (Legal Aid ACT): Allison Clark
- Staff: Policy & Research Team