The Access to Justice & Human Rights Committee has three areas of focus: human rights, access to justice, and pro bono services in government and private industry. The committee is passionate about law reform, and enjoys publishing articles, arranging events and seminars for the wider legal profession, and contributing to submissions.
You can contact the committee directly through the Law Society's Committee Administrator on email@example.com.
- Anya Aidman, Australian National University (Chair)
- Rachael Clark, Canberra Community Law
- Naomi Gould, Canberra Community Law
- Walter Hawkins, Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
- Kath Taplin, ACT Human Rights Commission
- Adam Thompson, Care Consumer Law
- Emma Towney Canberra Community Law